This master's program admits students for both the fall and spring semesters. Applications for spring 2023 are now open!
Priority deadline for spring 2023 admission: November 1
Regular deadline for spring 2023 admission: December 1
Bachelor's/Accelerated Master's Program Deadlines
Undergraduate students at George Mason have the opportunity to combine their bachelor's degree with their master's on an accelerated track, reducing the period of time and total cost. Bachelor's/Accelerated Master's (BAM) applicants should follow the same master's application deadlines posted to this page (see above). Please note that the accelerated master's program is for current Mason undergraduate students only. For more information, visit the BAM program page or contact your academic advisor.
- Graduate application and fee
- 750-1,000 word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential.
- Writing Sample
- Additional requirements for applicants with international credentials
The Schar School of Policy and Government awards merit-based scholarships based on an applicant's academic achievements.