- April 12, 2022The Schar School’s new “learning community” attracts students who are serious about saving democracy. Shreyas Adicherla came from Arkansas to do just that.
- April 7, 2022A day-long forum at the Schar School addresses the means of funding critical infrastructure. Public-private partnerships are key.
- April 5, 2022Collecting our thoughts: What were Schar School scholars thinking in February? See our op-eds.
- April 4, 2022The Schar School’s Center for Regional Analysis releases a study calculating the billions of dollars in economic benefits of one of the country’s largest transportation projects.
- June 1, 2021On Wednesday, May 26, 2021, the Virginia Network for Women in Higher Education named Anne Holton as the 2021 Outstanding Woman Leader in Virginia Higher Education. She was selected from a pool of 30 nominees to become the third recipient of the award, which honors women who serve as role models to other women, display a commitment to developing and fostering the empowerment of women leaders, and exemplify leadership, success and service.
- June 1, 2021Collecting our thoughts: What were Schar School scholars thinking in May? See our op-eds.