Our faculty are frequently cited as subject matter experts in major publications and news outlets, such as the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Economist, NPR, and many others. The Schar School is mentioned in U.S. media approximately 300 times each month.
Interested in interviewing one of our experts? Contact Communications Manager Buzz McClain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-9603.
- October 26, 2021Biden Stumps for McAuliffe in Virginia Ahead of Gubernatorial Election
- September 30, 2021Israel’s Mossad is said to have used a remote controlled weapon to assassinate an Iranian nuclear scientist.
- Texas Tribune: Private Donations for a Texas Border Wall Have Soared to $54 Million. But It’s Still Unclear Who’s Giving.September 2, 2021Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s (R) GoFundMe page for building a border wall leaped to $54 million in just a few days. The Schar School’s Guadalupe Correa-Cabrera, an immigration and border expert, wonders who is donating, given the graft of previous efforts to privately finance the project.
- August 26, 2021In a major op-ed, Schar School Associate Professor Justin Gest puts into perspective census data that shows America becoming more racially diverse.
- August 23, 2021Will the Taliban be able to use the aircraft U.S. forces abandoned in Afghanistan? Mark N. Katz doubts it, unless there is foreign assistance which, he says “is unlikely to be forthcoming.”
- August 19, 2021When Joe Biden said a cyber breach such as recent ransomware incidents could precipitate a “real shooting war,” Michael V. Hayden Center director Larry Pfeiffer agreed.