Assistant Professor, Sid and Reva Dewberry Department of Civil, Environmental, and Infrastructure Engineering, College of Engineering and Computing
Building: Nguyen Engineering Building
Wenying Ji received his PhD in construction engineering and management from the University of Alberta. He also holds a master's degree from Texas A&M University and a bachelor's degree from Southeast University. Ji is an interdisciplinary scholar focused on the integration of advanced data analytics, complex system simulation, and construction management to enhance decision-support processes of the AEC industry having authored numerous, high-quality publications. He serves as a peer reviewer for multiple, top academic journals, including ASCE’s Journal of Construction Engineering and Management and Automation in Construction, and has recently been presented with a 2017 Outstanding Reviewer Award from ASCE’s Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering.
- PhD, Construction Engineering and Management, University of Alberta
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering, Texas A&M
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Southeast University
- Integration of advanced data analytics
- Complex system simulation in construction management and infrastructure systems