As a cohort-based program, the organization development and knowledge management master's program only admits students for the fall semester. The following application deadlines are for domestic students. International students (those who have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree outside of the U.S.) are required to apply one month prior to the domestic deadlines.
Note: We have extended the primary application deadline to July 15 for the Fall 2020 entry term for our master's and graduate certificate programs. The deadline for international applicants has been extended to June 1. Domestic applications will be accepted after July 15 on a space-available basis.
The Schar School offers a select number of merit-based scholarships for high-achieving students with strong academic credentials. Fall 2020 applicants who meet the extended deadline will receive full consideration for merit aid.
FALL 2020 ENTRY ONLY:
Final Application Deadline: July 15
(Domestic applications accepted on a space-available basis after July 15.)
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university or college, and it is recommended that students have a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale). The Master's in Organization Development and Knowledge Management attracts students from a range of backgrounds and majors, but it is recommended that students have taken introductory courses in economics, political science, and statistics.
The Schar School of Policy and Government awards merit-based scholarships based on an applicant's academic achievements.
- Graduate application and fee* (note: this master's program only admits students for the fall term)
- 750-1,000 word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential.
- Additional requirements for applicants with international credentials
*In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, for the Fall 2020 entry term for Fall 2020 applications the application fee has been waived. Applicants who paid the fee previously will not be offered a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions.
Applicants for the Master of Science in Organization Development and Knowledge Management program should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university or college.
- Students may have completed a major in any field, but we recommend that you have taken basic courses in economics, political science, and statistics.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.