As a cohort-based program, the organization development and knowledge management master's program only admits students for the fall semester. The following application deadlines are for domestic students. International students (those who have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree outside of the U.S.) are required to apply one month prior to the domestic deadlines.
The Schar School offers a select number of merit-based scholarships for high-achieving students with strong academic credentials. We highly encourage students to apply by our priority application dates for your specific program. However, we will review applicants who have requested scholarship consideration on a case by case basis throughout the application term.
FALL ENTRY ONLY:
Priority Application Deadline: February 1
Final Application Deadline: May 1
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university or college, and it is recommended that students have a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale). The Master's in Organization Development and Knowledge Management attracts students from a range of backgrounds and majors, but it is recommended that students have taken introductory courses in economics, political science, and statistics.
The Schar School of Policy and Government awards merit-based scholarships based on an applicant's academic achievements.
- Graduate application and fee* (note: this master's program only admits students for the fall term)
- 750-1,000 word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential.
- Additional requirements for applicants with international credentials
*In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, for Fall 2020 applications the application fee has been waived. Applicants who paid the fee previously will not be offered a refund. Please email email@example.com should you have questions.
Applicants for the Master of Science in Organization Development and Knowledge Management program should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university or college.
- Students may have completed a major in any field, but we recommend that you have taken basic courses in economics, political science, and statistics.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.