How to Apply to the Master's in Transportation Policy, Operations, and Logistics Program
This master's program admits students for both the fall and spring semesters. The following application deadlines are for domestic students. International students (those who have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree outside of the U.S.) are required to apply one month prior to the domestic deadlines.
Application Deadline: May 1
Priority Deadline for Merit-Based Scholarship/Assistantship Consideration: February 1
Application Deadline: December 1
Priority Deadline for Merit-Based Scholarship/Assistantship Consideration: November 1
- Graduate application and fee
- 750-1,000 word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential.
- Additional requirements for applicants with international credentials
The Schar School of Policy and Government awards merit-based scholarships based on applicants’ academic credentials. To be considered for the Schar School’s merit-based scholarships:
- Applicants must submit Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Law School Admission Test (LSAT) scores.
- All application materials must be submitted by the scholarship deadlines.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university or college.
- Students may have completed a major in any field, but we recommend that you have taken basic courses in economics, political science, and statistics.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
Ready to apply? Start your application (you can save your work and resume at any time).
START YOUR APPLICATION