Invest in your career by earning a master's degree. Read more about our programs, connect with our admissions team, or start your application today!
While most students admitted to the Schar School have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, we take a holistic approach to review the application and consider all materials including work experience, elapsed time since your previous degree, recommendations, and personal statement.
Additional materials include:
- Graduate application and fee
- 750-1,000 word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential
- No GRE required
- Additional requirements for applicants with international credentials
Priority deadline: February 1
Regular deadline: April 15
Priority deadline: October 15
Regular deadline: December 1
F-1 visa seeker deadline: November 1
The Master of Organization Development and Knowledge Management is a cohort-based program and admits for the fall semester only.
Mason Square, Van Metre Hall, Fifth Floor
3351 Fairfax Drive, 5th Floor, MS 3B1
Arlington, VA 22201