In this rapidly changing global economy, executive training needs frequently shift in response to organization, environmental, and market demands. Our customized Executive Education programs at the Schar School of Policy and Government are a powerful way to transform your organization and to realize and achieve your strategic objectives. We provide the actionable, relevant learning experiences you need—when, how, and where you want them—using the latest in education technologies.
Our faculty members welcome the opportunity to engage with professionals from across the country and around the world. Given the opportunity to serve as your new strategic partner, we will provide a dynamic learning experience to meet the challenges your managers and leaders fact in today’s complex economy.
Our executive education programs at the Schar School focus on legislative, regulatory, and program initiatives, as well as relevant social, economic, and technological developments. We seek to support decision-makers across all levels who must tackle the most challenging problems of our times.
In addition to open enrollment and cohort programs, we offer custom-designed executive education programs for public, private, and nonprofit organizations. Courses can range from half-day briefings to several week-long programs in non-credit and for-credit formats and capacities.
OUR SIGNATURE EXECUTIVE EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
- Customized Programs
- Mindful Leadership Certification 1.0
- Mindful Leadership Certification 2.0: Social Wellness, Impact & Metrics
- Summer Workshop on Pandemics and Global Health Security
- Understanding Anti Money Laundering/Trade-Based Money Laundering (AML/TBML) to Fight Kleptocracy, Illicit Trade, and Financial Crime
EXECUTIVE MASTER'S DEGREE PROGRAMS
The Schar School offers eight master's degree programs, two of which include executive degree-seeking formats:
- Master's in Organization Development & Knowledge Management
- Northern Virginia Public Services Fellows Program: Master of Public Administration
If you are interested in one of these master's degree programs, contact our Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or (703) 993-8099.
CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAM AREAS
- Arts and Museum Management
- Business Management, Leadership, and Development
- Energy, Engineering, Cyber Security and IT
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Financial Management and Global Marketing
- Higher Education
- Nursing and Healthcare Management
- Personal Leadership and Professional Development
- Real Estate and Assets Appraisals
- Sports Management
- Sustainability and Resiliency
- Summer Camps
- And many more customized options - browse the full list of sample program areas.
THE SCHAR SCHOOL ADVANTAGE
- Innovative simulation and case study
- Global curriculum and diverse training styles: classroom, seminar, workshop, site visit, conference, luncheon, Banquet, etc.
- Hands-on learning experiences with World-class faculty
- Located near the U.S. Capital - Greater Washington D.C.
- Forbes - America’s Best Buys: highly rated programs at a great value
- U.S. News and World Report - # 1 “Up and Coming University”
Questions? Contact Us.
If you have any inquiries or comments on our executive education programs, please feel free to contact us:
Director, Executive Development Programs
Schar School of Policy and Government
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 993-3365