George Mason University’s Schar School of Policy and Government encourages the active involvement of its alumni. The Schar School Alumni Chapter co-sponsors Schar School social and professional networking events and organizes the Annual Alumni Awards Gala.
The Schar School of Policy and Government Alumni Chapter invites all graduates of programs within the Schar School to participate. We are looking forward to your involvement.
The goals and purpose of the chapter are to:
- Unify the alumni and students of the Schar School of Policy and Government from all degree and certificate programs in the interest of personal and professional enhancement.
- Establish a medium through which the chapter may support, advance, and strengthen the value of all Schar School degree and certificate programs.
- Serve as a source of information and mentoring for current students.
- Participate as an active chapter of the George Mason University Alumni Association and support the goals and mission of the university and the alumni association.
The Alumni Chapter Board is elected annually for one year terms in May electronically. Terms run from July 1st to June 30th.
“Like” our Facebook Page to find out about opportunities and events that might interest you!
The current Alumni Chapter Board for 2017-2018 are listed below. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Master of International Commerce Policy ’93
Tom Bradley, Member at Large
Master of Peace Operations Policy '18
Please consider serving on one of our chapter’s committee:
- Alumni Events
- Student Scholarship Fundraising
- Student Support (Admissions, Career Development, and Student Services)
- Veteran and Active Military Affairs
For more information email us!